[Python-apps-team] thank you

Maria mariaoe at ciudad.com.ar
Tue Jul 10 16:35:22 UTC 2012

Dearest,

My name is miss Maria Oreki, 19yrs old. I want you to know that it is not by
accident that we came together but I strongly believe God has a reason to
bring us together. I am thanking God everyday of my life for keeping me till
today despite the mayhem since the death of my parents. My kindred’s have not
been friendly to me, they engage in sharing the properties my father left
among themselves, when I tried to protest, they threaten to kill me because am
a little girl and they don't see any need for me to have those things, no one
cares about my education and my entire future, they have made several attempts
to eliminate me that is why I ran out of the family house for safety in a
catholic church camp where they cannot locate me.

I want your kind assistance in the following ways:-
(1) I have a bequest from my parents, I want you to stand as my custodian to
receive my bequest so that you invest it for my future.
(2) To serve as a guardian of the investment in your country for my school
program/welfare and accommodation if I can not stay with you.
(3) To make arrangement for me to continue my education in college or
university and secure a resident permit for me in your country through either
marrying a citizen or to seek asylum there.

I will be waiting to hear your reply so that I can go ahead contacting the
accredited lawyer to help us apply for the release of my bequest and also help
to apply to your consular (Embassy) office here. Please let me know so that I
can reach out the chambers for the legal representation.

As soon as I hear from you again, I will give you more information and my
pictures when I get them scanned. You can reach me with this phone number
(0092347045194270) any time so that we can have confidential talk.

Thanks for being there for me.

Remain blessed and God's guidance.

My kind regards to those close to you.

Your Girl,