[Python-apps-team] API STEEL PIPE SUPPLIED FROM HENAN WEIN INDUSTRY CO., LTD

Ms.sandy sandywein at vip.163.com
Thu Jul 19 08:42:39 UTC 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

Firstly hope we can help your career faithfully.

Allow me to introduce ourselves briefly.We are one of the biggest suppliers for STEEL  PIPE  in China.  As a professional trade company, we always provide excellent quality and competitive price, and our products range includes almost every specification and standard.

To learn more,send me an E-mail.

Best regards,

Sandy

--

HENAN WEIN INDUSTRY CO.,LTD

Tel:0086-371-65807518

Fax:0086-371-65807519

Ph.13838539400

Add:Room 1403,Building No.10,Jincheng Oriental International,CBD Neihuan Road,Zhengdong New District,Zhengzhou,450046,P.R.China