[Python-apps-team] cython 0.16

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Sat Jun 30 16:06:44 UTC 2012

I am not sure if I would be brave enough to commit such a crime as
uploading new cython to unstable with

$> build-rdeps cython | grep Found
Found a total of 32 reverse build-depend(s) for cython.

Nevertheless I will check how it affects (either there are new
FTBFS due to 0.16) ...

it might go to experimental today/tomorrow to get you going

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences