[Python-apps-team] Accepted mercurial 2.2.1-2 (source all amd64)

Jonathan Nieder jrnieder at gmail.com
Sun May 6 19:54:33 UTC 2012

Javi Merino wrote:

> In the bug upstream[0], Patrick said that he couldn't reproduce it in
> OSX with git 1.7.10.1 .  I haven't tested that version of git, any
> plans of having it in the archive soon?

Here are instructions for building it:

	apt-get build-dep git
	git clone --single-branch --depth=1 \
	  git://repo.or.cz/git/debian/jrn.git git
	cd git
	debuild -I -i -b

There are concerns upstream about the new German translation, so
I'll probably remove it in a proposed upload for unstable and
add the translation back again for experimental.