[Python-apps-team] [RFS] ttb/1.1-4 ITA

Jeroen Schot schot at A-Eskwadraat.nl
Mon May 7 11:44:58 UTC 2012

Hello Sandro,

On Sun, May 06, 2012 at 11:51:29AM +0200, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> > I decided to pack an upstream repo snapshot and removed the patch.
>
> if you do that, then you have to add a 'get-orig-source' to
> debian/rules, so that the tarball generation is a repeatable process
> (currently no-one knows but you how to generate the tarball).
>
> It seems like the only point left and then the package is ready. Give
> me a ping when you come to fix it.

I added a get-orig-source target based on your svn example. Two things
to note: First, I hard coded the version information since I couldn't
find a reliable way to extract it from the changelog. Secondly, this
orig tarball is different from the previous. For that one I removed
the 'www' subdir because it was absent in the official releases. But I
decided to keep it simple and keep it.

The updated package is again available from
http://mentors.debian.net/package/ttb

Kind regards,

Jeroen Schot