[Python-apps-team] Update of Trac package

Arthur de Jong adejong at debian.org
Sat May 19 17:21:31 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-05-19 at 15:47 +0000, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> I like to update the trac package to the latest stable upstream
> version 0.12.3. At this moment I will not make further changes
> to the package. (Maybe I will drop the obsolete trac-ja-resource
> from the Suggests.) Any objections?

Fine by me, go ahead!

I think #645235 should also be fixed to get it into shape. I don't know
if trac upstream ships an unminified jQuery.

It is probably also a good idea to update the backport once the new
version enters testing (Cc'd Manuel Holtgrewe who tested the backport of
0.12.2-1~bpo60+1). There is a squeeze-backports branch in SVN.

--
-- arthur - adejong at debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --