[Python-apps-team] Debian package for pdfposter

Elena ``of Valhalla'' valhalla at trueelena.org
Wed May 30 15:58:04 UTC 2012

Hello

I'm looking at your old debian package for pdftools with the intent
to fix a few bugs/lintian warnings, and I've noticed that in the
copyright file you mark your contributions as under the GPL,
pointing to /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.

Right now that file is a symbolic link that points to the text
of GPL version 3, but in the past it has pointed to version 2,
and it is not a clear indication.
Could you please confirm that you meant to release your packaging
work under GPLv3 (the same license of the upstream package)?

Thanks in advance

P.S. I'm keeping the python-apps-team mailing list in CC
--
Elena ``of Valhalla'' Grandi