[Python-apps-team] new upload of rabbitvcs

Arthur de Jong adejong at debian.org
Wed Nov 14 22:50:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've just committed the changes I had laying around for the new
rabbitvcs upstream release 0.15.2. I plan to upload it one of these
days.

The only question remaining is unstable or experimental. I think
unstable should be fine since it is a leaf package and the version in
squeeze is reasonably OK (the most important issue is probably #665193).

I don't use the package myself so if anyone is willing to test this,
please go ahead (I haven't thoroughly tested it myself).

Unless someone objects I plan to upload the new release to unstable in a
few days.

--
-- arthur - adejong at debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --