[Python-apps-team] Getting Trac 0.12.4 into wheezy?

W. Martin Borgert debacle at debian.org
Mon Oct 29 22:03:19 UTC 2012

On 2012-10-08 18:36, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> I will try to extract the actual source code changes, so the diff will be
> much shorter.

Hi Mehdi, hi release team,

I have here the diff between 0.12.3-1 (testing) and 0.12.4-1
(experimental). I reduced the diff to actual code changes, i.e.
I removed the reformatted changelog, the global email address
change of one of the upstream maintainers, and the translation
changes. I left all code changes and other changes in place.

Hi Arthur,

could you please test 0.12.4-1 from experimental for any
regressions? Esp. in combination with the trac plugins we have
in wheezy. Thanks!

Cheers