[Python-apps-team] with big Kisses And Hugs! From Precious,

Precious Omar precioussary4u at yahoo.it
Wed Aug 21 20:20:50 UTC 2013

good wishes dear,
hope this email finds you in good health,  I come across your name and profile in Independent web
site as I have interest In you i deem it very necessary to get in touch
with you for a long-lasting relationship. beside My name is Precious
Omar 23 years old female, has decent hobbies like reading and swimming
 and i desires to make long-lasting friendship with you. Do you think
age, colour or distance is any bar to make such friendly relationship
with you? If not, then stretch your hand to me and accept mine. If you
feel like we will be friends fine,then you mail me back at so that I
will forward you my photos and Introduce myself to you more, So from there
 we will get to know each other very well .just bear in mind that there
is only one happiness in life,to love and be loved. I will always remain
 yours in love.

with big Kisses And Hugs! From Precious,  Email   precioussary4u at yahoo.it