[Python-apps-team] Right now.

Mrs. Alice Kone alice_kone_10 at yahoo.co.jp
Thu Dec 5 09:12:41 UTC 2013

My dear, Based on your good profile I want to solicit for your help in fulfilling my wish, I am Mrs. Alice Kone, 58yrs old widow from France, my husband and I worked with Tullow oil Cote d’Ivoire before he died seven years ago, I am writing you this message via a computer lap top on my sick bed at the hospital where I am undergoing medical treatment I have been diagnosed of Endometrial cancer unfortunately for me my doctor said I don't have any chance to survive except by a miracle I have spent a lot of money on medical treatment yet no improvement.

The reason why I am writing you this letter is because I want you to stand as beneficiary to the sum of my $ 2.5 Million (Two million five hundred thousand united states dollars) I don’t have any biological child of my own who will inherit this money neither do I have any adopted child My relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness and I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them anymore.

I want to donate this money to support churches and evangelism I also want to help children and orphanages in your country Donating this $ 2.5 Million dollars as charity is the only legacy I can leave behind after my death, help me to fulfill this goal before I die and please always remember to pray for me when I die my soul will rest in peace.

Pls they have political crisis here in my country so I will like to transfer this money before anything happing to the money so if you are willing to help me receive this money pls I will like you to contact me today.

Consider this and get back to me immediately for further explanation and conversation on how we will proceed:

Hoping to receive your reply remains blessed in the Lord

Yours in Christ
Mrs.Alice Kone.