[Python-apps-team] Setting ACLs for pondus in the python-apps repo

Eike Nicklas eike at ephys.de
Mon Dec 16 22:13:25 UTC 2013

Dear Python Apps Team Admins,

my package pondus is maintained by the python apps team, but is also of
interest for the Debian Med team, which is listed in the Uploaders
field as well.

As Andreas Tille correctly pointed out, this is not very helpful as
long as not least the DDs of the Debian Med team can commit to VCS.
This could be approached by setting ACLs as described here:

https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/FAQ#How_do_I_give_write_permission_outside_my_Alioth_project_.3F

Can anyone of you set the ACLs accordingly to help us fix this problem?
Please let me know if I can help any further.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Eike