[Python-apps-team] status of svnmailer

Andreas Beckmann anbe at debian.org
Sun Jul 28 20:47:23 UTC 2013

Hi,

the status of svnmailer is currently unclear:

d/control says:

Maintainer: Python Applications Packaging Team
<python-apps-team at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Uploaders: Sandro Tosi <morph at debian.org>

and then there is

#634213: O: svnmailer -- extensible Subversion commit notification tool

So we have an orphaned team maintained package here? That does not
really fit together without further explanation.

I would like to see #712383 being fixed in wheezy (and especially on
alioth) and wouldn't mind doing QA Uploads and PU to get this done, but
afterwards my interest in svnmailer stops :-)

Andreas