[Python-apps-team] Eric package

Arthur de Jong adejong at debian.org
Fri Mar 1 13:09:04 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-02-28 at 09:39 +0100, g1234 at arcor.de wrote:
> I downloaded version 4.5.8 or eric4 from the eric website and it works
> almost perfect. I urgently ask you to upgrade the eric package in
> testing to version 4.5.8 too.

Version 4.5.8 is in unstable but is unlikely to enter testing due to the
freeze.

> The only issue I found with version 4.5.8 of eric by now is, that it
> is impossible to start eric as a background task.

If you can reproduce the problem with the version from unstable, it is
probably best to open a bug report, referencing
  http://die-offenbachs.homelinux.org:48888/issues/issue85

Thanks,

--
-- arthur - adejong at debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --