[Python-apps-team] Processed: retitle

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sat May 11 19:15:19 UTC 2013

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 702103 nagstamon: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed
Bug #702103 [nagstamon] nagstamon
Changed Bug title to 'nagstamon: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed' from 'nagstamon'
> retitle 702104 tcosmonitor-common: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed
Bug #702104 [tcosmonitor-common] tcosmonitor-common
Changed Bug title to 'tcosmonitor-common: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed' from 'tcosmonitor-common'
> retitle 702105 tcos-standalone: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed
Bug #702105 [tcos-standalone] tcos-standalone
Changed Bug title to 'tcos-standalone: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed' from 'tcos-standalone'
> retitle 702106 monajat-applet: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed
Bug #702106 [monajat-applet] monajat-applet
Changed Bug title to 'monajat-applet: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed' from 'monajat-applet'
> retitle 560983 gmail-notify: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed
Bug #560983 [gmail-notify] gmail-notify: egg.trayicon is deprecated, use gtk.StatusIcon instead
Changed Bug title to 'gmail-notify: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed' from 'gmail-notify: egg.trayicon is deprecated, use gtk.StatusIcon instead'
> retitle 693938 istanbul: build depends on python-gnome2-extras-dev which has been removed
Bug #693938 [istanbul] istanbul: stop build depending on python-gnome2-extras-dev
Changed Bug title to 'istanbul: build depends on python-gnome2-extras-dev which has been removed' from 'istanbul: stop build depending on python-gnome2-extras-dev'
> severity 702103 serious
Bug #702103 [nagstamon] nagstamon: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed
Severity set to 'serious' from 'important'
> severity 702104 serious
Bug #702104 [tcosmonitor-common] tcosmonitor-common: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed
Severity set to 'serious' from 'important'
> severity 702105 serious
Bug #702105 [tcos-standalone] tcos-standalone: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed
Severity set to 'serious' from 'important'
> severity 702106 serious
Bug #702106 [monajat-applet] monajat-applet: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed
Severity set to 'serious' from 'important'
> severity 560983 serious
Bug #560983 [gmail-notify] gmail-notify: depends on python-eggtrayicon which has been removed
Severity set to 'serious' from 'normal'
> severity 693938 serious
Bug #693938 [istanbul] istanbul: build depends on python-gnome2-extras-dev which has been removed
Severity set to 'serious' from 'important'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

560983: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=560983
693938: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=693938