[Python-apps-team] May God bless you.

peter koko ugoikye6 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 14:31:27 UTC 2013

May God bless you.

I am Barrister Ugo Ikye esq, a solicitor at law, personal
attorney to Mr. Werner Herzog, Who used to work with shell development
company here in Lome- Togo. Here in after shall referred to as my
client. On the Jully 2000 , my client, his wife and their only
daughter were involved in a plane crash.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm , Since then i have
made several inquiries to embassy here to locate any of my clients
extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I have made every effort to
locate any of family but to no avail to locate any member of his
family, hence I contacted you.
I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at
US$5.5 Million left behind in the bank here in Togo by my client
before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the finance
organization where this huge amount were deposited. The said Bank has
issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account
confiscate within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over
years now. I Seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the
deceased since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of
this account can be paid to you.
I have some necessary information and legal documents needed to back
you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest co-operation
to enable us see this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from the law. please get in touch with me with
bellow information  immediately for more details.

The details are as follows;

1. Your full names...........................
2. Date of birth........................
3. Full contact address........
4. Private telephone numbers.......................
5. Fax numbers................
6. Marital situation.......................
9. Your private email address.....

Best regard.

Barrister Ugo Ikye esq
(Attoney at law)