[Python-apps-team] Adopting rawdog into python-apps?

Adam Sampson ats at offog.org
Fri Sep 13 16:50:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to adopt the rawdog package -- an RSS/Atom feed aggregator
written in Python. I'm the upstream author and it's currently orphaned.

I've updated the package (with helpful feedback from Jakub Wilk and
Etienne Millon, among others), and it's now up-to-date, lintian-clean
and fixes all the outstanding bugs:
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/rawdog

... but I'm still after a sponsor for it! I think it would make sense
to maintain it in python-apps, since it's a Python application and
there's nothing unusual about the packaging. Would this be possible?

(I have the debian/ directory in a Git repo for now:
  git clone http://offog.org/git/rawdog-debian.git )

Thanks,

--
Adam Sampson <ats at offog.org>                         <http://offog.org/>