[Python-apps-team] PPS supplier

Alice pytchem at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 04:08:09 UTC 2013

Dear Sirs or Madam:
     We understand you from the Internet that you are engaged in pps materials products. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, We hope that we may work with Bright Ideas Imports in the future.
We are specializing in the manufacture and export kinds of pps materials. Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let me know. We will be glad to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.
We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.
Sincerely
cindy
Tianjin dainasi mineral sales Co,.Ltd
Tell:+86-022-23311886