[Python-apps-team] Replaced Python Applications Packaging Team in Maintainer field by myself.

Charles Plessy plessy at debian.org
Sat Apr 12 23:55:43 UTC 2014

Good morning, evening or afternone !

Following the switch to Git, I removed the PAPT from the maintainer field.

For our team maintenance, I think that the simplest is that we all subscribe to
the PTS and CC cloud-init at packages.debian.org when appropriate.  Still, we need
one address in the Maintainer field, and since there is no optimal solution, I
cut corners by putting myself in that field.  But I do not claim a special
role, and will be happy to be replaced by a better solution when available.

Have a nice week-end,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy