[Python-apps-team] Processed: depends on insecure and unmaintained python-oauth2

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Sun Aug 17 02:54:07 UTC 2014

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 758386 depends on insecure and unmaintained python-oauth2
Bug #758386 [src:django-oauth-plus] depends on insecure and unmaintained python-oauth2
Ignoring request to change the title of bug#758386 to the same title
> retitle 758387 depends on insecure and unmaintained python-oauth2
Bug #758387 [src:djangorestframework] djangorestframework
Changed Bug title to 'depends on insecure and unmaintained python-oauth2' from 'djangorestframework'
> retitle 758388 depends on insecure and unmaintained python-oauth2
Bug #758388 [src:python-django-social-auth] python-django-social-auth
Changed Bug title to 'depends on insecure and unmaintained python-oauth2' from 'python-django-social-auth'
> retitle 758389 depends on insecure and unmaintained python-oauth2
Bug #758389 [src:turses] python-oauth2 broken
Changed Bug title to 'depends on insecure and unmaintained python-oauth2' from 'python-oauth2 broken'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

758386: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=758386
758387: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=758387