[Python-apps-team] Joining the team to package everpad

Emilien Klein emilien+debian at klein.st
Thu Feb 20 19:29:47 UTC 2014

Hi PAPT,

I'd like to join the team to package everpad [0].
It is already available in an Ubuntu PPA, but a few things are missing
to create a proper Debian package. I've created a bug upstream [1] to
coordinate changes required there (e.g. creation of a manpage)

I am a DM, not yet DD, so I will require sponsorship to upload the package.

I have reviewed the team's policy and am getting acquainted with
svn-buildpackage. I am already maintaining a package using svn [2]
(without svn-buildpackage) and am also familiar with git-buildpackage
for other packages [3] [4].

Looking forward to the cooperation.
    +Emilien

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=739637