[Python-apps-team] mercurial 2.8.2

Javi Merino cibervicho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 16:42:02 UTC 2014

Hi Tristan,

First of all, thanks for uploading mercurial 2.8.1.  I was very busy
at the end of November/beginning of December so when I saw that
somebody was doing the job I just let you do it.

I've now uploaded 2.8.2-1.  There's one thing that I'd like to fix that I
haven't yet: instead of deleting check-pyflakes.t, we should
blacklist the test like we did in the past with a lot of tests until
r10118.  I haven't had time to do it for this release, we can schedule
it for the next one.

Also, the package in backports needs to be updated.  I'd like to do
that before next week if I find the time to do it.

Cheers,
Javi