[Python-apps-team] Prototyping & Manufacturing and OEM

jfk sales07 at sz-powstar.com
Wed Jan 15 21:27:46 UTC 2014

Hello friend,I’d like to introduce you to our Rapid Prototyping & Molding Manufacturing&OEM service.1. PowStar factory establish in China that has more than 15 years of business history that  Export  more 30 countries.2. The tolerance we work within is  +- 0.01mm”  .3. The technology and equipment we use are CNC Prototype machines, SLA rapid laser molding & SLS rapid prototyping.4. After received your  3D-drawing , we’ll return a quote to you within 2 hours.
SHENZHEN POWSTAR TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD ;Email: info at sz-powstar.com    ;  powstar01 at gmail.com
Skype:  powstar01Roger Hou