[Python-apps-team] African Development Bank (AFDB) - Debt Reconciliation.

African Development Bank (AFDB) stadiu at hosteur.com
Mon Jan 27 12:51:28 UTC 2014

Attn: Beneficiary,

Sir,

African Development Bank (AFDB) in charge of Debt Reconciliation have the pleasure to inform you based on the mandate, instructions and directives we received from the President, Federal Republic of Nigeria - Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON on Wednesday Morning 22nd of January 2014 after the Federal Executive Council Meeting (FEC) that we should not hesitate to issue approval to your total debt of $12,500,000.00 which was believed to be funds inherited or won from IMF compensation through the Accredited Commercial Paying Bank authorized to effect transfer to Beneficiaries concerned.

Your contact E-mail Address was given to this Office in respect of your outstanding Inherited/Contract/Winnings sum owed to you which you have failed to claim as a result of difficult conditions imposed on you by the past Nigerian Administration or because of your unbelieved of the reality of your genuine payment.

The present Nigerian Government is not pleased with various petitions received from Foreigners who have not received their payment because of these hard conditions imposed on them before they receive their payment. As solution to the above highlighted circumstance, we have arranged your payment to be settled through the Accredited Commercial Paying Bank (FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC). This is the latest resolution with the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) in collaboration with the Economic Council of United Nations Organization.

This payment arrangement has been completed today as we have mapped out the Funds from the Capital Deposit released by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Office of the Presidency Treasury to be remitted to you by First Bank Nigeria Plc as soon as you contact the Debt Reconciliation Department of the Bank.

We wish to officially inform you that your payment has been Accredited in your favor to be released to you through First Bank Nigeria Plc and we have issued notice to the Bank to commence payment release proceeds to you henceforth. You are advised to contact the Bank with the information as listed below.

1) Release Code AWB 33xQT
2) AFDB Registered Code No XFT477
3) Security Code Sctc /5501BDHX/844
4) Transactions Code 0477/QSTC/117/330478/
5) Certificates Code SQTCF/BHDN/XXIQ/-78/12
6) Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit.
Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763, Immediate Telex confirmation
No: - 1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013.

Note: You are advised to contact the Accredited Paying Bank immediately and below is their contacting information. Please again: Quote Payment Reference Number during Contact: FDC/CB/-INH-X/021/2012, and as well forward to the Director Debt Reconciliation Department of the Paying Bank via His Direct E-mail Address below your Full Names, Address, & Phone numbers for easy processing of your payment.

Contact Person: Mr. S. O. Olalubi
Director Debt Reconciliation Department
First Bank of Nigeria PLC.
Direct E-mail: sa.olalubi at outlook.com

Furthermore,you are advised to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or Office(s) to avoid hitches or distraction in receiving your payment as scheduled to enable the FIRST BANK NIGERIA PLC to appropriate your payment. We have done our assignment well and we are waiting to hear from you as soon as you confirmed your payment received so that we will update your file with the President.

Yours Sincerely,

Ronald Okereke (Mrs).
Executive Secretary
For the Management (AfDB).