[Python-apps-team] Anyone for sponsoring Leo-editor ?

cottet davy cottet_davy at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 28 11:16:55 UTC 2014

Hi,
I have exclusively used Debian/Ubuntu systems for 5 years so I though it's now time to enter to the other side :) That's why I just joined both alioth and your mailling list.
As I'm begining with python coding, I found Leo-editor very interesting : http://leoeditor.comI have been working on a first attemp of simple packaging which seems to work well.Could someone please have a look on it and review my work ?https://launchpad.net/~davy39/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+packages

What should be done before uploading it to debian repos ?
Many thanks !