[Python-apps-team] cppman_0.3.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) czchen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 13:14:02 UTC 2014

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 07:00:08PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

> Dear Maintainer,
>
> unfortunately I have to reject your package again.
>
> In your last mail your wrote that upstream changed the license to GPLv3+.
> Still I see something like:
>
>   # This file is part of cppman.
>   #
>   # This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
>   # it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
>   # the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
>   # (at your option) any later version.

Sorry, I only use patch file to fix the license, so the original GPLv2+
license still in original tarball.

Since upstream fixed the license mismatch issue and released a new
version, I repack it in mentor [0] so that we don't need to fix it
anymore.

[0] https://mentors.debian.net/package/cppman

--
ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) <czchen at gmail.com>