[Python-apps-team] Email Deactivation Alert

Alert! solomonv at sp2.upenn.edu
Tue Jul 14 02:47:40 UTC 2015

Dear Subscriber,

Your email account was recently listed on our deactivation list, due to too many suspicious sign in activities from this IP number; 201.130.47.33.

In other to avoid deaactivation (DISABLE) of your email account we need a prove of ownership, so please click the below reactivation link and cancel deactivation now.

Click to Cancel deactivation:  http://access8910now.d-abord.net/

Note: failure to cancel deactivation as instructed will lead to email deactivation within 24 hours.

Mail Service Team