[Python-apps-team] hello

favor favor58 at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 14:11:17 UTC 2016

 My Dear,
How are you today? together with your health and family, hope all is well, My Name is Miss FAVOR i saw your profile at(FACEBOOK) i decided to get in touched with you.actually it is my desire to write to you as well for us to know each others and to share our life style and experience also i have something very vital to disclose to you,we can also be a friends,for more introduction i will like you to reply me back so that i will send my pictures to you, waiting for your reply Have a nice day.
Yours friend,
FAVOR