[Python-apps-team] Bug#818107: Bug#818107: The future of DocOnce
klaus_zimmermann at gmx.de
Wed Nov 23 11:16:51 UTC 2016
this looks like an interesting project indeed.
As a first step I went through the list of dependencies that Kristian provided.
The situation might not be so grim.
Unfortunately, there is no information about the actually required versions,
but for a number of packages a manual update over the available distribution
version seems to have been necessary.
For now I just collected those packages, that are not available in Debian
at all. If version bumps for existing packages turn out to be necessary,
let's deal with that later.
The list is:
- pip install -e hg+https://bitbucket.org/logg/publish#egg=publish
- pip install -e hg+https://bitbucket.org/miiton/sphinxjp.themes.solarized#egg=sphinxjp.themes.solarized
- pip install -e git+https://github.com/shkumagai/sphinxjp.themes.impressjs#egg=sphinxjp.themes.impressjs
- pip install -e git+https://github.com/kriskda/sphinx-sagecell#egg=sphinx-sagecell
- pip install sphinxcontrib-paverutils
- pip install cogapp
- pip install -e git+https://bitbucket.org/hplbit/pygments-ipython-console#egg=pygments-ipython-console
- pip install -e git+https://github.com/hplgit/pygments-doconce#egg=pygments-doconce
- Is the required version of all the packages listed in  known?
- Can any of the above mentioned packages be considered optional?
- Is any of the aforementioned projects packaged under a non-obvious name?
- Particularly, is the ipython pygment lexer contained in some ipython/jupyter package?
On 07/11/2016 21:57, Francesco Poli wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Nov 2016 17:03:07 +0000 Kristian Gregorius Hustad wrote:
>> Version 1.0.0 is now listed at https://github.com/hplgit/doconce/releases
> That's awesome, thanks a lot! :-)
> Now I hope the Debian Python Applications Packaging Team will consider
> packaging it...
> Python-apps-team mailing list
> Python-apps-team at lists.alioth.debian.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 455 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Python-apps-team