[Python-apps-team] Dedicated/Monthly Resource

Indie watson indiewatson47 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 6 10:18:52 UTC 2017

Hello,

Hope you're having an amazing day!

If you are thinking of hiring dedicated developers or you want to make your own team, we can offer you an easy & cost effective solution.

Hire Dedicated Developers from us and manage them as your own virtual offshore employee. You can SAVE UPTO 75%, compared to conventional in-house employee hiring and hourly basis development cost.

Resource Skills/Technologies:

  *   Hire PHP Programmers (5+ Years of Experience): All our PHP programmers have strong experience working with PHP 5.x/MySQL 5.x, AJAX, CakePHP/Zend/CodeIgniter, Drupal, Wordpress etc.
  *   Hire Python Programmers (5+ Years of Experience): Our expert team of Python have strong experience working with Python/Django, MySQL 5.x, JSON/Web Services.
  *   Hire MEAN Stack Programmers (3+ Years of Experience): Our experts team of AngularJS, NodeJs, ExpressJS, MongoDb have strong experience working with MEAN Stack Applications.

  *   Hire ASP.NET Programmers (5+ Years of Experience): All our .NET programmers have strong expertise working with ASP.NET 3.5, .NET (MVC-3), C#, VB.NET, PL/SQL, WCF, SharePoint etc.

  *   Hire Mobile App Developers (5+ Years of  Experience): All our mobile app developers have strong expertise working with iPhone, iPad, Android and cross-platform mobile applications.
Working Methodology:

  *   Select dedicated developer
  *   Specify hiring terms: Monthly
  *   Working Hours: 8 Hrs/Day, 5 Days a Week
  *   Dedicated developer will work for you only
  *   Communication will be made through email, Skype, Calls.
  *   Additional can be included if required
  *   Backup developer in case of unavailability
  *   Daily/Weekly Reporting
We look forward to speaking with you.

Regards
 Indie.