[Python-apps-team] hello

officefile501 at ono.com officefile501 at ono.com
Thu Apr 13 20:38:54 UTC 2017

I am Mrs Nicole  i have a pending project of fulfillment to put in your
hand, i will need your support to make this ream come through, could you
 le me know your interest to enable me give you further information, and
 I hereby advice that you send the below mentioned information

decided to will/donate the sum of  2.7 million Euro to you for the good
work of god, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also
 forth assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any
telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (that have
squandered the funds agave them for this purpose before) are around me
and my health status also. I have adjusted my will and my lawyer is
aware.

I have willed those properties to you by quoting my
personal file routing and account information. And I have also notified
the bank that I am willing that properties to you for a good, effective
and prudent work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do
 this by god.ok Please contact this woman for more details you might not
 get me on line in time contact this email if you need more ok

Email: mrs.nicole777 at gmail.com

Your full name..........
Your private telephone number..........
Your passport or identity card........