[Python-apps-team] khal_0.9.6-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Filip Pytloun filip at pytloun.cz
Mon Aug 14 10:17:49 UTC 2017

Hello Thorsten,

this change extends already present removal of license file that is
auto-generated from docs and undesired as we are already patching
documentation to reference d/changelog instead of shipping upstream
license file (this is to avoid lintian errors, see
0002-Reference-license-from-copyright-file.patch)

Is there some better approach?

Thank you,
Filip