[Python-apps-team] From The Desk of Barrister Barry Temah

barry temah barrytemah36 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 28 18:29:58 UTC 2017

>From The Desk of Barrister Barry Temah
Hello,

My name Barrister Barry Temah, personal attorney to late Mason Rich Donald who worked as an independent contractor with oil servicing company here in Switzerland. On the 24th July 2011, he die in a private hospital in Bristol in England United Kingdom after long battle with cancer. Since then I have made several enquiries to locate any of my client’s brother or sister and extended relatives but this proved unsuccessful. After all these several attempts, but since it is not compulsory that the next of kin must be a blood relative of the deceased hence I am contacting you to stand the next of kin.
Be informed a next of kin can be anybody, friends, business partners or an organization.
 Presently the bank where the deceased (my client) had a deposit valued at US$40,000,000.00 issued a notice to me to provide the next of kin to my client to receive its fund or have the account confiscated. Therefore I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating this benefit left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared as unserviceable account by the bank. To this effect I now seek your consent to present you to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased (Mr. Mason Rich Donald) so that the proceeds of this deposit valued at US$40,000,000.00 (Forty Million US Dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money 60% to me and 38% to you, while 2% will be used in settling any incurred expenses on both sides. Such as telephone calls, flight tickets, bank transfer fees and etc. I guarantee you that this business will executed under a legitimate arrangements that will protect you from any breach of the law.

 Thanks for your anticipated response
 Sincerely
 From The Desk of Barrister Barry Temah
 Crystal Chambers &  Associates,