[Python-apps-team] I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE FROM ALI AHAMU

Ali Ahamu ali.ahamu1234 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 08:55:40 UTC 2017

*Dear:  SirI am Ali Ahamu 20 yrs of age from Ghana my late father was a
GOLDdealer before his demise last year,before his death he deposited
golddust in a security company in UK worth (USD7.8MILLION)so i want you to
stand as my beneficiary and claim it for me,bcos irequested for the claim
but the security company told me i must be 27yrs of age before they can
release the GOLD dust for me,this is wherei need your help sir.
+233-238300150Thank YouAli Ahamu*