[Python-apps-team] Your Urgent Attention:

DESMOND MICHAEL Esq. desmondmichael at outlook.com
Fri Jun 2 10:21:27 UTC 2017

Your Urgent Attention:

This is to inform you that in the course of my investigation as
Executive director of payment verification / implementation committee
I came across your name as unpaid fund beneficiary in the record of
the central bank of Nigeria and other banks that are supposed to get
your funds released to you. My committee was set up by the payment
reconciliation committee to verify and scrutinize all outstanding
debts owed to our foreign beneficiaries in accordance to the
information received from the United States government and other
countries over unpaid huge debtsowed to Foreigners.

We, the staff and Management of the United Nations Office
Abuja-Nigeria are very sorry to inform you that we are responsible for
non-release of your fund worth Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars Only and it is because of monetary bilateral
agreement between the United Nations,International Monetary Fund,
Paris Club and World Bank. But because of the recent amendment by the
International Monetary Fund (IMF), which has permitted the immediate
release of some Stopped Funds from so many countries of the World, we
are now ready to release your fund US$10.500.000.00 (Ten Million Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) Via Diplomatic Delivery to
your doorstep.

I am sorry for delay but bear in mind that it was stopped for world
interest in order to enforce the law against Money Laundering and
Terrorist Sponsorship globally.

However,congratulation as your name was on the list of Ten
Beneficiaries whom their fund has been issued with immediate Release
Order Authority. Based on the above, we have approved your fund for
immediate release Via Diplomatic Delivery to your doorstep and be
informed that we are working in accordance with the instruction
received from the above mentioned organizations.

Therefore, you are urgently requested to call me immediately you
receive this massage on this number REPLY E-mail: micdesm at outlook.com for more
explanation. Do reconfirm your information to avoid any mistake.

Your Full Name:

Your Complete Address:

Age, Scan copy of your identity,

Direct Telephone Number:

Mobile Number:

Current Occupation:

Be informed that we have concluded arrangement for immediate delivery
to you through an accredited Diplomatic Firm as soon as we receive a
scan copy of your identification which will help us for documentation
proposes so that you don’t go back and start fighting for your fund.

Thanks while shortly waiting to hear from you.

Yours in service,
Mr.Desmond Michael.
Deputy Executive Director,
United Nations Office Abuja-Nigeria