[Python-apps-team] Veeam Using Companies Contacts

Irene Hazelwood irenec.hazelwood at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 21:06:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in Targeted *Veeam* leads? We are happy to provide
the database across globe, specifically *North America, EMEA, APAC* and *Latin
America*.

We also have other users like *Code42 Crashplan, Commvault, Carbonite, EMC
Avamar, NetBackup, EMC2, Unitrends, Druva insync, *and many more

Data Guarantees: 90-95% Deliver ability on emails and 98% accuracy on other
contact information.

Please review and let me know your thoughts, I will get back to you counts,
pricing and more information in my next email.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Regards,
*Irene Hazelwood │ *Marketing Manager
[image: beacon]