[Python-apps-team] Greetings

Jamie Amegan davfoly at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 09:32:03 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I am sorry to contact you in this matter without your prior consent. It was
due to the urgency of matters.

My name is Jamie S Amegan, I am a lawyer and personal attorney to a
deceased client. I want to know if we can work together.

Since the death of my client, his money, worth US $ 15.8 million [Fifteen
million eight hundred thousand dollars] has been dormant with the bank here
in Togo.

The deceased client was a foreigner, who died along with his entire family
in car accident. I contacted you because you have the same surname as the
deceased and therefore you can be presented as the closest relatives of the
deceased. With my support as the personal attorney you can be approved by
the bank as your next family member.

If you are interested, please send me your details below:

Your complete name: .........................

Date of birth:.................

Your marital status: ...................

The mobile phone and fax: ..................

I am waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

Jamie S Amegan, Esq.