[Python-apps-team] IMPORTANT BUSINESS MESSAGE

Joseph Kamuta apeo at sulbbs.com.br
Sun Oct 29 17:06:18 UTC 2017

--
FROM THE DESK OF MR. JOSEPH KAMUTA

THE AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING
SECTION MANAGER UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA,
(ENERGY BANK GHANA LIMITED.) ACCRA

.
Dear Friend,
I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we never
meet before. I am the Auditing and Accounting section manager in  ENERGY
BANK GHANA LIMITED, ACCRA. I Hope that  you shall not expose or betray
this trust and confident that I am about  to repose on you for the
mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $9.5 Million
US Dollars into your bank account within 10 to 14 banking working days.
This fund  has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim. I want
the bank  to release the money to your account as the next assign in
title to our deceased  customer.

I don't want this fund to go into bank treasury as an  abandoned fund.
So this is the reason why I am contacting you so that  the bank can
release the money to you as the next of kin to the  deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and
delete it if you are not interested. Immediately i received your reply
with the following personal information's bellow, I will give you full
details on how the business will be executed and also note that you
will have 25% of the above mentioned sum while 75% will be for me.

If you are interested to handle this business with me send me the
needed information's bellow.

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. NATIONALITY
3. YOUR AGE