[Python-apps-team] PLS, NOT JUNK(UNITED NATIONS & IMF TRANSFER DIRECTIVES ON YOUR FUND.)

MR.MAXWELL DIKE maxwell_dipdesk at outlook.com
Sat Sep 23 07:39:44 UTC 2017

Dear valued customer,
This is to bring to your notice that we have received a coded telex message and a fund transfer instructions from your payment file from the United nation and IMF monetary and financial regulation law policy, in conjunction with the telex transfer instructions from the treasury bills department of the Commonwealth bank for the immediate bank is the wire transfer bank of your total approved funds for the final onward crediting to your nominated bank account .

In accordance with the provisions of the transfer of subsection 359 (6) of the Commonwealth Bank allied matters act 1990, we will transfer your funds to your bank account within 24 working hours.
Please expedite actions as the rightful beneficiary as the administrative overheads statement account valued added balance sheet have been issued in your favor.

We urgently want you to confirm with us the transfer of funds to your bank account as the test key telex wire transfer programmed release order is in success.
Kindly reconfirm your nominated account details Where funds will be transferred into, the name of the bank, the account number, the swift code and the address of the bank.

Yours prompt response will be appreciated to enable us update our records.
Please send your replies ONLY to below Emails:
Email; claimlt.std1 at hotmail.com
Email; unitednations.co.uk at onet.pl

Awaiting for your compliance
Mr. David Cohen
Auditing account manager
Commonwealth Bank  4/36 - 38 Gregory Terrace
Alice Springs NT 0870, Australia