[Python-apps-team] Best Of The Day

Rouveure Philippe rouveurephilippe at yahoo.fr
Sat Jul 14 17:40:07 BST 2018

Best Of The Day,
I am reaching out to you on the basis of a possible homogeneous affinity (relationship) with a deceased customer who died intestate, and left behind an unclaimed insurance policy running into several millions of British Pounds. This said customer shared the same last name with you.
As an underwriter and counsel to the decedent, I seek to present you as the beneficiary to the the policy holder in line with the acceptable degree of consanguinity. Hence talk to me for more details.
Yours,
Alex Heshmaty Esq
Email:advocacyhesmatyesq at gmail.com