[Python-apps-team] Moving gpxviewer from Alioth SVN to Salsa Git

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Mar 1 10:36:48 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew,

I do not know whether Python Apps team does any automatic migration of
packages in SVN.  Since I'm interested in gpxviewer (not as maintainer
but as user) I'd volunteer to do the SVN to Git migration.  From my
perspective the Debian GIS team which also maintains several OSM related
packages could be a better fit for gpxviewer than Python Apps.

What do you think: Should I do the migration and if yes, do you agree
with the Debian GIS team?  In any case you should create a login at
salsa.debian.org and I would add you to the according project.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de