[Python-apps-team] INVESTMENT PROJECT FUNDING

Mr William Abels w.abels14 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 04:14:00 GMT 2018

*Attention*

*I am an American citizen, My name is Capt William Abels, a member of the
U.S. ARMY medical team apart from being surprise you may be skeptical to
reply me based on **what is happening around world on the internet. I have
just deployed to Syria.*

*I just discover One trunks of consignment boxes containing One Hundred
Notes in $100 US bills the total amount withheld. I have deposited the
consignments with a **security firm here in Syria. Presently the Fund has
been Transferred  to there corresponding bank in United Kingdom for safety,
am looking for a trust worthy **individual who will assist me in receiving
the funds.*

*To prove my sincerity, you are not sending me any money, because most of
this scam is about sending money. Though, I would like to hold back some
information's for **security reasons pending your response. *

*I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to the consequences,
but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that
success and riches **never come easy or on a platter of gold. Please get
back to me immediately and let me know if you intend to assist or not. If
you also do not want to be involved **kindly let me know so I would sever
further communication with you.*

*Regards*

*Capt William Abels*