[Python-apps-team] Request for write access to package eric's repo (on Salsa, under Python App Packaging Team)

Boyuan Yang byang at debian.org
Tue Sep 4 00:23:30 BST 2018

Dear Debian Python Application Packaging Team and team admins,

I had an email conversation with package eric's current maintainer [1], Gudjon
I. Gudjonsson, that he is willing to add me as a co-maintainer for this
package. However, I do not have write access to eric's git repository [2] on
Debian Salsa platform. The git repository of eric is maintained under Debian
Python Application Team (PAPT) on Salsa platform [3].

Gudjon suggested that I should apply for membership in Debian's Python
Application Packaging Team. I noticed that unlike other teams on Salsa, there
isn't a "request access" button on team's homepage so I'm writing email here
as the request. If you find it appropriate, please grant me write access to
eric's git repo or add me into PAPT Team so that I could push commits onto
eric's git repo and co-maintain this package efficiently.

--
Best Regards,
Boyuan Yang

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/eric