[Python-apps-team] Very important, read and get back to me,

Aisha Gaddafi nkipkalya at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 15:34:00 BST 2018

Very important, read and get back to me,

Please I want you to exercise some patience, in reading through this
mail will enable you have good understanding, I will appreciate if you
are interested being my partner for the investment project in your
country, I got your email contact from Google from people chamber of
commerce while I was searching for a reliable and honest person that
will partner with me for the investment project in any country.

Please permit me to introduce myself My names are Aisha Gaddafi, 39,
years the only biological daughter of late Libya president Gaddafi, I
want to use this opportunity to inform you that I need a very honest
and reliable person that can help me look for a profitable business/
company to invest into in your country. Please I will like to hear
from you about the nature of the business to invest the money with and
your experience, even if you are not interested in the business, if
you can assure me that my funds will be save once it is transferred
into your account then you will still have your share we will discuss
upon. Presently I am in Burkina Faso as you can read below.

The Gulf state has apparently turned a blind eye to the controversial
pasts of family members wanted back home for squandering the wealth
and privilege we enjoyed during the reign of my late father Colonel
Gaddafi, who was deposed and killed in 2011. This is why I travel down
to this country Burkina Faso where my Late Father deposited the huge
sum of money, I am looking for a trustworthy and honest person that
have a very good experience in any good business, where I can invest
the funds that will turns good profit and enable me to carry on with
my life. I will be waiting to hear from you with good positive respond
urgently concerning this issue, this will enable us to proceed further
without any delay, it is not good to continue suffering as a widow in
refuge Camp here in Burkina Faso. I will give you more details once I
hear from you. Waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully

Aisha Gaddafi