[Python-apps-team] (no subject)

Ing.Adams Pretorius ing.adamspretoriusoffice at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 05:46:59 BST 2019

Hello.

I am Ing.Adams Pretorius former treasurer of the late Omar Bongo, the
former President of the Gabonese Republic, I currently live in Togo in West
Africa because of political reasons. I want to invest a considerable amount
of money in a business in your country. To this end, I want a partner
worthy of the name with a good character, for the management of this money
in my favor. If you are interested I will answer you on my private email so
that I can give you more details on the Projects (
ing.adamspretoriusoffice at gmail.com)

Waiting to read you.

cordially