[Python-apps-team] tortoisehg maintenance

Ludovico Cavedon cavedon at debian.org
Mon Jan 14 00:21:42 GMT 2019

Hello,

I am officially the maintainer for tortoisehg, but I have been doing a poor
job in keeping up with the upstream updates. Thank you to everybody who has
stepped in.
I have been more busy than in the past and I have lost interest in the
package as I am not a user anymore.
The packaging does not require a lot of work, but updates are rather
frequent and must go together with mercurial.
I am wondering if someone is interested in taking over maintenance as part
of the python apps team (where mercurial is maintained).

Thank you,
Ludovico