[Python-apps-team] terminator in buster

Markus Frosch lazyfrosch at debian.org
Tue Jan 29 11:55:42 GMT 2019

Hey Julian,
thanks for responding.

Since testing the Python 3 patch by Emilio, I would love to push this to
buster as well.

I requested to join PAPT, and am waiting for an response on that.

If you all agree, I will take care of that and join the maintainer team.

Regards
Markus

P.S. If one of you can add me to PAPT, I would appreciate some help :)

markus at lazyfrosch.de / lazyfrosch at debian.org
https://lazyfrosch.de