[Python-apps-team] DONATION FOR less-privileged

Mrs.Dora Cheong noreply at outlook.com
Thu Mar 7 14:27:26 GMT 2019

Hello Dea DONATION FOR less-privileged My beloved in Christ, I’m Dora Suk Ting Cheong, an aging widow suffering from the cancer disease for a long period of time and my only son (Tsui) later died in a motor accident. I have ($7,500,000.00) I want to donate for humanitarian aid. If you will be able to use these funds please do get back to me for more details Please see attached for copy of my passport of identification Remain blessed in the name of the Lord. Yours in Christ,