[Python-apps-team] Please confirm this information now if you are still alive

Brian federalministryoffinancefg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 16:24:55 GMT 2019

Attention: Sir/Ma,
                      Re:  First quarter payment for 2019

Be informed that the Board of Directors have approved your fund for
immediate release as instructed by the World bank auditors that are
presently sitting in our bank for the final payment remark for
2019 at this first quarter of the year.

MEANWHILE, A WOMAN M/S ELENA BORISOVNA ZYUZINA CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW
DAYS AGO WITH LETTER, CLAIMING TO BE YOUR TRUE REPRESENTATIVE. HERE
ARE HER INFORMATION'S,KINDLY CONFIRM IF YOU ARE OF THIS.

NAME : ELENA BORISOVNA ZYUZINA
BANK NAME: ALFA BANK
BANK ADDRESS: Russia Ulyanovsk Krotovka.
ACCOUNT Number: 6503809428.

To enable me summit your file for the final approval and release of
your fund without any further delay.It will take 24-72 working hours
for you to get your fund released after confirming this fact from you now..

I awaits your urgent response as any delay will be very dangerous.

Sincerely,
Brian Joffe