[Python-apps-team] Investment Proposal.

SONAR-CI INSURANCE COMPANY, COMPANY sonarciinsurancecompany at gmail.com
Sat May 4 04:23:05 BST 2019

*SONAR-CI INSURANCE COMPANY *
      10th Floor, Al Sehab Executive Towers,Seef District, Kingdom of
Bahrain

                                     *Investment Proposal.*

Attn Sir/Madam

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG,SBLC and MTN which are specifically
for lease or sale,our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading.

The procedure is very simple; upon your signed contract,the instrument will
be issued and reserved on Euro Clear, copies will be sent to you for
verification by your bank, after verification an arrangement will be made
by you, for the payment of the bank swift Charges for MT799,The cost of the
Bank Guarantee will be paid after the delivery of the MT760. Lease cost is
6+2% while purchase is 38+2%.

I look forward to our further communication once I receive your response
with your details (company profile/project)

I await your quick response.

Regards

*Mr Dream Fitch*
*Chief-Consultant*